Thursday, April 8, 2021

Blair's interview with COVID-19


Blair:
When were you born?

COVID-19: I was born in 2019, that’s why I'm called COVID-19.


Blair: Where did you come from?


COVID-19: I came from bats in China. Such pretty bats...


Coronavirus
Blair: How do you infect people?


COVID-19: That’s hard to explain to a human such as yourself.


Blair: What do you like doing?


COVID-19: Infecting. It’s my purpose in coronavirus life. 


Blair: Why couldn’t you just stay in China? 


COVID-19:Chinese people fly to Africa and America and Asia, etc. I send my little children to harm people on the planes. 


Blair: How do you feel about vaccines trying to stop you?


COVID-19: I feel like my reign might be over before it begins! My little children and grandchildren will die the second they try to infect animals and humans.


Blair: Will you ever go away?


COVID-19: Not if I can help it! My master plan is to send more of my children to infect more and more doctors so that they can’t finish the vaccine!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tackling the finer points of biographies

For the past week, we've been working on biographies. I'm posting Lillian's and Blair's, unedited, so you can see what a goo...